Friday, June 17, 2011

Favorite Friday: TOMS

We love this brand for its initiative and corporate social responsibility, but lets face it, TOMS are so comfortable and easy/perfect for summer. I have a nautical pair, crazy green and blue stipes, and a limited edition NYC print from FNO.

I'm loving these from the TOMS website:



The brand has also recently launched and eyewear collection. You may recall my obsession with sunglasses here.
I may have to add a pair of these to my collection because the price is great and they look great!


all images via

Do you own a ton of TOMS...whats your favorite pair?


1 comment:

  1. I have sparkly black! Comfortable enough to wear all night, but enough sparkle to look a little dressy. I had no idea they had sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...