Monday, July 23, 2012

5 Random Monday Thoughts

The last full week in July! Its crazy how the summer months peel off the calendar. August, can you please pass by a little more slowly? 

  • Ive been lacking in the blog department. Sorry! My summer is been super busy...but in a good way!!
  • The internship search is one yet again.
  • Im dying to see the Kusama exhibit at the Whitney. Has anyone seen it?
  • Boozy Brunch happened this weekend...an amazing New York activity.
  • Ive been taking time to just reflect on a lot of things, and occasionally right down my thoughts. I highly recommend it.


3 comments:

  1. Did you say boozie brunch? Yes please! And you have been up to a lot this summer - so many great IG pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been lacking in the blog department as well, I don't know who has time in the summer time for blogging!!

    Xoxo
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. You aren't the only one slacking in the blog department... I hear ya.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...