Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Balthazar Boulangerie

Located on a perfect perfect street in SoHo, the famed restuarant francais et boulangerie francaise, Balthazar, reigns king. Priding themselves on their authentic French cuisine, the menu at Balthazar is filled with traditional dishes and French flavors. Balthazar competes with the other famed, trendy restaurant Pastis. I dinned at their last year, and while good, Balthazar won me over. While breakfast, lunch, and dinner are available, my favorite part, of course, is the bakery.


With an array of choices includes gallettes, croissantes, et pain au chocolat you cannot go wrong. Pair with a cup of coffee for the perfect breakfast. 

2 comments:

  1. Your posts always make me want to move to New York! Balthazar was on my list for my last trip, but we didn't make it. Time to start planning another trip. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A high level man buyer, it is possible to pick rimless glasses for gentlemen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...