Friday, October 5, 2012

Fashion Friday: Boots for Fall

While it may be 80 and sunny here today (Ive heard its been 100 in LA this week?!), most of us would normally be breaking out our favorite fall boots because it is October now. Nice boots are one of my favorite things about fall. You have to have at least one good pair in your closet. 

Riding boot styles say quintessential fall as well as classic. I prefer them, and have the following 2 pairs of Ralph Lauren in my closet. They last season after season and look great with fall favorites such as chunky sweaters and rugbys.




A preppy fall closet is not complete without a pair of Bean Boots. When the rain comes and it gets messy, especially here in the city, these are always my go to. They are perfect for any weather that isnt sunny! Not to mention they last forever.



Back on Fashion Friday with Blonde Episodes!

5 comments:

  1. Love riding boots! I keep trying to change it up but I never love the look of anything but riding boots!! Happy Friday!

    XO Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riding boots are so perfect for fall! I really need some Bean Boots, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots! Glad to see you back! Thanks for linking up honey! Have a great weekend! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the market for some new riding boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. always a fan of the bean boots and i think this is the year for a new pair!

    i need to catch up on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...