Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello, October

Most of the probably thought I fell off the face of the Earth by this point, but I have not. Ive just been a really bad blogger recently. Sorry! Its evident that my life has been a whirlwind by the fact that my calendar reads October 1. October, where did you come from?!?

The winds have been changing here in the Northeast. Cool evenings and mornings call for sweaters and button downs.




Fall wardrobes are one of my favorites. I cannot wait to fully get out my shawl collars, rugbys, and boots. 

What has been keeping me so busy while Ive been enjoying the transition to fall? School. This semester has been and will continue to be quite the stressor. Course titles include: "Economics of Global Business" "Corporate Finance" and "Managerial Accounting" Not to mention Im not officially a fashion intern...not quite as depicted in The Devil Wears Prada, but perhaps its close ;)

So hello October. I hope I can be a better blogger for you, and Im excited about what you have in store for all of us...make it good, please.

5 comments:

  1. Missed your face! Hope all is fab!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you...where did October come from but I'm ready for sweaters, tights and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so obsessed with fall boots right now. I would not mind at all if you dedicated a post to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. School may be stressful but you party with the best of 'em. I adore looking at your fun IG pics! Always so fun and swanky. Love!

    And I'm jealous of your fall. It was 90-freaking-9 degrees in LA today. What?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back!!
    i've loved following your photos on instagram. your life is amaaazing.

    good luck this semester! you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...