Friday, January 4, 2013

Winter Holiday in the Mountains


Source: google.it via Tam on Pinterest



Im off to have some fun in the snow in Aspen, CO. I have never traveled to a winter destination so this trip will have a lot of firsts for me. I am planning on skiing, but will look nothing like the photo above seeing as I have never clipped my foot in a ski before! Lets hope that I am just standing more than I will be falling. 

It will be nice to reconvene with friends after the holidays for a little getaway before we find ourselves trapped in the library for another semester. I have my bright red ski pants packed, as well as all my intarsia and fair isle Ralph Lauren sweaters. And of course, my Moncler Jacket will definitely be coming to Aspen with me. 



I am very excited to try skiing, and might try out some other winter activities such a snowshoeing and cross-country skiing as well. There will also be lots of eating, and hopefully some champagne drinking! See you all at the bottom of the slopes

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeegads, I shiver at the thought! More power to you, Lordy knows you will look fabulous! Too cold for this girly!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...