Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Styled: The Hermes Kelly Bracelet


The Hermes Kelly collection is one of the most iconic collection in fashion. From the renowned Kelly bag to the wallets and bracelets, it is instantly recognizable. Here, I have taken a classic double wrap Kelly bracelet and styled it 3 different ways. 

1. On its Own- This bracelet deserves attention. Wearing it on its own will make a statement, and is an easy, simple look. Pick a bright colored leather to really make it stand out. Mine is grey because I find myself wearing a lot of neutrals, so it is easy to throw on with anything.

2. With a Timepiece- One of my favorite accessories is timepieces. There is nothing quite like a big, bold watch in my opinion. Match the color of the metal on your Kelly bracelet to the metal of your timepiece, and you will make quite the statement. 

3. Arm Party- "arm parties" are quite trendy now. What is an arm party? It's when you wear many bracelets on the same arm. The most trendy is the Cartier love bracelet paired with a Juste Un Clou, Hermes Clic Clac, and a David Yurman. Here, I have paired my Kelly bracelet with a matching Clic Clac for a tone-on-tone look, and added a bit of black with a braided leather bracelet. 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...