Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Colorful Cashmere


It may seem crazy writing about cashmere when it is 90+ degrees in many places on the East coast. However, I have been wearing cashmere a lot this summer. It really is the best fabric and so comfortable. Pictured above is an array of cable cashmere by Ralph Lauren. How am I wearing cashmere in the humidity of the East coast? Over my shoulders of course!

Sitting in an air conditioned office all day can become quite cold, so I throw a brightly colored cashmere sweater in my bag each morning. Bright oranges, greens, or navy go great with many other summer colors, especially white! I throw it over my shoulders when I get to the office and as the day goes on, and I get colder, I can just throw it on over an oxford or polo. Its very easy, classic, and of course, preppy.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...