Monday, December 9, 2013

Spa Day: Ritz-Carlton Westchester


The Thanksgiving holiday was the perfect opportunity to enjoy for pure relaxation, taking a break from the books for the weekend. Instead of heading to the malls and stores and standing in long lines on Black Friday, myself and a few friends had a spa day at the Ritz-Cartlton in Westchester

Located within a short train ride to the city or the perfect go-to location when in the suburbs, the spa at the Ritz in White Plains offers a space of luxury and serenity to step away from the busy lives we lead.  The day spa features a rooftop indoor pool, multiple massage rooms, salon, shop filled with high-end products. 


The spa offers an array of services including skin, touch therapy, massages, facials, and body treatments. The full menu can be viewed on their website. I received a 60-minute full body massage. From the minute I stepped into the spa, I was in a serene environment from the plush robs, to the scents of lavender, to the relaxation room while I waited for my massage therapist to arrive. 


Swedish massages start at $85 for 30 minutes and range to $200 for 90 minutes. Other options such as stone therapy are also available. I think I found an excellent place to escape the bustle of the city while not going to far from home. 

Spa at the Ritz-Carlton Westerchester
3 Renaissance Square
White Plains, NY 10601

3 comments:

  1. Hi
    .Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on various subjects. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article hair salon hoboken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Thank you for providing this information. This blog is very beautiful for hair salon. hoboken spa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...