Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Coffee Table Book

I go through phases of getting very into decorating my apartment and interior design. I had a short flint with prints, a love of candles fueled by Diptyque and NEST fragrances, and a love of bar accessories. 
While spending time with a friend recently, I was reminded of one of my other current obsession in terms of apartment and home decorating- the coffee table book.

The coffee table book is great because they often look sleek on the table, but serve as a great conversation starter at parties or when guests are visiting. You can find them about virtually any topic. I   tend to gravitate towards the ones from designers such as Ralph Lauren or Chanel . I love the images that often look through the life of the designer or past collections.

A recent afternoon was spent perusing Tom Ford by Tom Ford. Paired with some Moet Rosé, what could be a better way to spend a relaxing afternoon?


What coffee table books are you loving?

4 comments:

  1. I love parisian coffee table books!

    xoxo
    mQs

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is probably The Imperfectly Perfect Home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asia Pacific Offset offers high quality, personalized coffee table book printing services. Asia Pacific Offset specializes in large format printing with a range of special framing options.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog...Thnaks for sharing it...
    <a href="http://www.asiapacificoffset.com/>Packaging services</a>

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...