Monday, March 31, 2014

5 Random Monday Thoughts

I am excited that we are getting ready to turn the calendars to April. March seemed to want to hold on to winter for yet another month, so here's to hoping that we finally turn to spring with April as we turn the calendar!

  • Today only- select spring styles from J.Crew are 30% using code "ShopSpring"
  • I have been struggling with a phase of my life with what is, perhaps, the most uncertainty regarding the future that I have had to experience....have you had a phase like this? What did you do to get through it?
  • I had a wonderful trip to SuitSupply in Philadelphia this weekend- more on that later!
  • Have you seen The Book Thief? Watched it this weekend and highly recommend it.
  • I mentioned cocktails the other week, and have been pinning quite a few great recipes recently- Check out my food board to see what I think sounds good!




Follow Life Through Preppy Glasses's board Food on Pinterest.


Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...