Monday, April 14, 2014

5 Random Monday Thoughts

Monday quickly came around once again. Even with a long weekend, it is just never enough time, especially when it was feeling like summer this weekend in the Northeast.

  • Has anyone been to the Veuve Clicquot Polo hosted each year at Liberty State Park? Was it worth it...fun?
  • I was never a huge fun of Gilt and similar websites, but recently they have been having some great sales and started browsing around again.
  • Recently came across an amazing concept for luxury watches, Eleven James. Sounds like a potential graduation gift for me!
  • I am interested in a wine club or wine delivery program- do you have any good recommendations or one that you use?
  • The other week I featured one of my Pinterest boards, food. I thought it was fun and would occasionally feature others. Below is my favorite, the preppy board.
Follow Life Through Preppy Glasses's board Preppy on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...