Sunday, November 2, 2014

Postcards from Paris



It was great to be back in the City of Lights and spend a few days immersing in everything Paris has to offer. It was a relatively short trip filled with shopping, sightseeing, and even more eating. I believe that Paris is one of those cities that speaks for itself, so here are a few of my favorite shots captured during my recent trip.











We had great weather for Paris standards thanks to the "Indian Summer" that everyone is talking about. It truly is one of the prettiest cities that I have traveled to....5 days just was not enough to see everything on my list. With a busy work schedule, I sure am missing afternoons people watching while sipping champagne!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...