Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Boost Immunity with Wellness Tea for Spring



The calendar indicates that it is spring, however, the weather outside has been telling a different story...especially in the northeast. For me, the coming of spring is also ushered in with the changing of the weather which tends to cause seasonal health concerns.

I have been incorporating essential oils into my daily routine for a few weeks now, finding a new way to use an existing oil or mixing in a new oil to my routine. With the impending change of seasons, I have been incorporating a wellness tea into my morning routine which utilizes the Thieves Essential Oil. This tea is a good way to boost and support a healthy immune system, and I also find it to be soothing for the throat.*

Thieves® essential oil is named for four thieves in France who covered themselves in cloves, rosemary, and other aromatics while robbing plague victims. This blend is used for its cleansing abilities to support the immune system and maintain good health.



Thieves Wellness Tea

1 Cup of Hot Water (I use a green tea blend to add my oils to)
2 drops Thieves Essential Oil
2 drops Lemon Essential Oil
Honey (I like to use raw, organic honey)

Boil your water, add tea bag, add essential oils, sweeten to taste, and enjoy!

The essential oils are highly concentrated so you get the benefits with only 2 drops! I recommend making your tea in your glass mugs as it is not recommended to use essential oils in plastics cups or containers.



If you are interested in essential oils, you can learn my why becoming a wholesale distributor makes sense 













*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Wes. I'll work to help share this. Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you guys are still being bombarded by cold weather! It's supposed to be 100 here tomorrow. If only both coasts could get a happy medium!

    This sounds like a great remedy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...