Friday, April 17, 2015

Travel In Style with Suitsupply Race Case


Luggage- it always haunts when it comes time to pack for a trip because it seems like we never have the appropriate piece for the occasion, yet it is something for which we are reluctant to shop. With an impending trip to the French Riviera, I have packing and luggage on my mind. One of my favorite menswear brands, Suitsupply, has recently released a highly functional and versatile luggage piece dubbed the "Race Case." 



The Race Case gives us a reason to rejoice when it comes to packing and stylish luggage with its fashion forward styling and aesthetic. I have found myself with a big, clunky suitcase one too many times in the terminal as well as toppling over on the streets of Manhattan. The Race Case's suspension makes it easy and flexible to move around any setting. Additionally, this suspension frame folds up easily, making it easy to carry on. In addition to the functional design, the trolley features luxurious touches such as leather trimmed handles and face as well as nickel finished zippers.




When it comes to functionality, Suitsupply has delivered with interior pockets to keep your things and gear (up to a 15" laptop) secure and organized. I love the overall modern design of this piece- who said luggage had to be ugly or boring? I think this might just have to make a voyage to the Cote d'Azur with me!




Note: Quantities will be limited and are available for pre-order. $499

Images: Suitsupply

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...